Thursday, August 7, 2014

Good Reads: Good Call


I don't know about y'all, but I am a pretty big Duck Dynasty fan. The Robertson's are so inspiring; they spread God's word like a wildfire and it's amazing to see what their family has accomplished thanks to God.

Jase Robertson's book Good Call was fantastic! I loved it & literally could not put it down. I actually read it in a day. His book really opens your eyes to what he and his family are about. He talks about everything from his youth, hunting trips, to his family & his wife Missy. There are a lot of life lessons in there that I couldn't wait to apply to my life. He quotes the bible and really helps you understand that his life isn't all what it appears to be sometimes. And don't let the beard & long hair fool you, he's an incredible man of God. Brian is currently reading this book, and Brian really doesn't care to read but he's really enjoying it. This book offers so much real life wisdom & there are quite a few parts that will make you smile to yourself and even laugh; I'm so glad I read it.

Purchase Good Call by Jase Robertson here

I definitely plan on reading the other books that the family has put out. In fact, I just bought Happy, Happy, Happy by Phil Robertson and I'm really looking forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment