Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Getting Crafty: DIY Starbucks Ariel Decal


My heart was hurting for a Starbucks Ariel decal, so I filled my hearts desires and finally made one!  I used a Circuit Explore Air 2 and Cricut Vinyl in Silver Glitter and Grape.

I googled Starbucks Ariel and found this image:


I, then, saved it to my computer and uploaded it into my Cricut images.

When you upload it, upload  as a simple image and get rid of all the white sections.

Then save as a cut image.

Once that is done, insert the image into a new project.

I created a circle the same size as the image and placed it as a background.

I cut the circle into the Silver vinyl and the image into the purple vinyl.

Weed away the parts that are white.

Place your silver vinyl on your item, and your Ariel cut out directly on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment