Saturday, August 9, 2014

Blessed with a Wonderful Life

The Mud Loving Diaries

There are so many wonderful things God has blessed me with & I'm so grateful He has come into my life and made me new.

Wonderful ABCs of Life

A: Our apartment is quite impressive for moving out on our own for the first time. I never thought my first place would be this nice.

B: Brian is so amazing. He's the sweetest man I know & I'm so thankful for all he does for me. He's so smart & humble. He's always there for anyone in need. I can't believe I'm the one who he calls the love of his life.

C: Country Music ♥

D: I've got the best dad in the world. God really hooked me up on this one. My dad is always there for me no matter what, and no matter how many times I've messed up, he's still there. He's never given up on me and has always helped me in whatever way he can whether it be financially, emotionally, or physically. He's the best dad God could've given me.

E: Electricity, because we all know we can't live without it {lol}

F: Family! I'm truly blessed in this department. I have the best parents, an awesome little brother, and was just recently blessed with a precious baby sister! I also have the best grandparents, aunts, uncles, & cousins!(:

G: God's grace.

H: Good health. God blessed me with a healthy body & it's up to me to keep it healthy(:

I: Awesome In-laws! Brian & I aren't married, but Brian has an amazing family! His mom & dad are the sweetest (guess that's where he gets it from!). His brother & sister are seriously the nicest. His nieces & nephews are the cutest (and funniest when you put them all in the same room)! His grandparents are also very kind & sweet! I'm so blessed to know them and to be able to spend time with them. They've always included me and made me feel right at home.

J: Jesus, the most wonderful man of all existence and the most wonderful thing he did for us.

K: Kind hearts. I'm surrounded by kind hearts(:

L: Love, there is so much wonderful love in my life!

M: My mom goes up & beyond for everyone! She is so loving and generous. She gives & gives until she has nothing more to give. I want to be like that. She's an inspiration & of all the people in the world, God blessed ME with her as my mom.

N: New baby sister, Faith!

O: Optimism, it's always best to go through life thinking of the brighter side of things. Not everything goes our way. But I'm going to do my best to remember that it's God's plan, not mine & He NEVER fails.

P: Patience.

Q: Quiet time alone with God is amazingly wonderful.

R: Reading. I love reading! I pretty much take a book with me everywhere I go.

S: Seasons. God has some awesome stuff going on in nature throughout the year. God created trees' leaves to turn beautiful colors & fall in the Fall, but they are always renewed in the Spring. It's just beautiful.

T: Time on his beautiful creation, Earth.

U: Unity.

V: My vehicle was a wonderful blessing that allows me to get to school & work, and visit my loved ones.

W: Water, this may be a weird one, but it's something wonderful that we may take for granted sometimes.

X: XOXOXO - kisses & hugs! ♥

Y: YOU! You are fearfully & wonderfully made.

Z: Zelda. Because Brian & I are Nintendo nerds(:

YOUR TURN! Let me know what wonderful things God blessed you with.

No comments:

Post a Comment