Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday, Muddy Sunday



The best thing you can do for yourself is do what you love with the ones you love. Today, Brian finally took me 4-wheeling. We've both been dying to go, but have been putting family time first. I'm so glad we got to go today. It was so much fun. Since I was in the back, I got a lot more of the mud than Brian did and mostly in my hair. It was crazy! The best part about today was just spending time with the love of my life. He used to take me 4-wheeling more often before we lived together, but now work and family is our priority since we have to pay bills and don't live with our parents anymore. But it's so important to find time to do what you and your loved ones enjoy doing. We haven't had that much fun in a while.

 photo raccoons_zpsc0509abe.png

This cute little family of raccoons ran right up a dead tree when they saw/heard us coming. They were pretty adorable. We even saw some deer! They were so cute, prancing through the woods, but they were probably running for their lives! Poor things. Today was an amazing Sunday! I hope everyone else had fun and enjoyed the beautiful day that God blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment