Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Good Reads: Heaven Is For Real



Okay, so I know I'm really late reading this, but it was amazing. I read this book about a month ago, but it's actually been in my trunk for the past year {possibly two years}. I can't believe it took me so long to finally open it up and read it. I'm pretty excited about the movie even though I'm pretty sure they aren't still playing it in theatres. If you've wondered about reading the book, wonder no more! You definitely should pick it up; I wasn't able to put it down.

Most people already know what it's about but humor me. A little boy named Colton had gotten very sick and had to undergo quite a few surgeries when he was just a toddler. During these surgeries he got to see Jesus, angels, and heaven. He mentions to his family some of these memories of heaven and they are in disbelief. His dad continues to talk to him to get his son to tell him more about heaven and Colton goes on and on about things that your average toddler wouldn't know on the count of they aren't able to read and fully understand the bible just yet. God gave this family many blessings and it was nice to read their story. I strongly encourage you to read it, if you haven't already. It was absolutely wonderful!

Purchase Heaven is for Real here


No comments:

Post a Comment