Sunday, May 21, 2017

My First Mother's Day



Last Sunday, I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day with this little cutie.  Today she is 8 weeks old and motherhood has been the most tiring and rewarding experience.  I am so grateful to finally be a mom.  I've always wanted children and wanted to start a family as soon as I could.  I love this little girl more than life itself.  I never knew what a parent's love was like, but now I understand.

To all the mom's, you are amazing and beautiful!  I hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day last week!  (I think every day should be Mother's Day!  I never knew how much it took!)

Here are some fun mom posts I found on Pinterest:








For more fun mom quotes, you can follow my Momma Quotes/Prayers Pinterest Board,



No comments:

Post a Comment