Monday, September 15, 2014

KSBJ Brown Bag Event feat: For King & Country


Okay, y'all. This is some pretty exciting stuff! Tomorrow, Chick-Fil-A will be hosting/sponsoring a KSBJ Brown Bag Event! Brown Bag Events are FREE! And For King & Country will be performing. I cannot wait! Tomorrow is the release of their new album, Run Wild. Live Free. Love Strong. I'm absolutely in love with their song, "Fix My Eyes". Their albums have been amazing and I'm pretty sure this one will be no less! I love their music.

I'm also incredibly grateful for the location they chose! Out of all the Chick-Fil-A's here in Houston, they chose the Chick-Fil-A near my dad's house! This is such an amazing blessing! Seriously, how awesome is our God?!

So the event is tomorrow September, 16th and starts at 6:30pm.
Chick-fil-A at I45 and 1960
430 Cypress Creek Pkwy
Houston, TX 77090


For More Info, Visit this link
Thank you so much: KSBJ, Chick Fil A, Special Events, For King & Country, and most of all, our Lord Jesus Christ.
I hope everyone in the area can make it, it's gonna be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment