Wednesday, September 17, 2014

For King & Country Concert


Last night was amazing! For King & Country put on a great show, despite the rain. Yeah, we got a bit of rain but I think it only made the concert more fun. The band even came out and joined us in the rain for a song. I am so glad I got to go and enjoy the music. If you've never heard them before, look them up!

Yesterday morning, I went to take my physics exam then went straight to Lifeway (after paying a credit card bill lol) and bought their new album and guys... it's PHENOMENAL! It just came out yesterday, so go get it. You won't be disappointed.



Brian and I even got to meet Joel and got our CDs signed. It was awesome. God truly blessed us last night. It was a fantastic show that glorified Him completely! I am so grateful.
I hope everyone is having a good week so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment