Friday, June 2, 2017

Things that make me Happy



Happy Friday, ya'll!

Today is just a fun post about things that make me happy!  When I'm having a rough day, week, or month even, these are some of the things that help me through it.



1) Jesus♥

2) My amazing husband and his amazing smile

3) My adorable daughter and our naps together

4) COFFEE

5) Spontaneous Target shopping sprees

6) When my Amazon orders come in!

7) Disney movies

8) Disney movie soundtracks!

9) Crafts

10) Sleeping in

11) Grocery shopping by myself (because once you're a mom, it becomes a luxury)

12) Long showers (because these also become very rare when you become a mom)


We all have things that cheer us up when we're having a bad day.  What helps you through your rough times?

If you love Disney soundtracks too, check out my last blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment