Sunday, February 1, 2015

Inspirational Podcasts that Glorify God

The Mud Loving Diaries


I feel more productive when I listen to podcasts and do chores at the same time. Strange? Probably {lol}. I love podcasts that speak truth and pull me closer to God. Here are some of my favorites.

1. Joyce Meyer: I don't know your opinions about her, but I just lover her! She is really inspiring and has overcome some great obstacles in her life. I think God has really done some great things through her. Her messages are always so honest and genuine. She is not afraid to tell it like it is and I think that is what really draws me to her.

2. Proverbs 31 Ministries: These are just 1 minute podcasts, but they really hit home. The fact that they are just 1 minute makes it really easy to listen to every day. The women of Proverbs 31 Ministries are such an inspiration. Lysa and Renee have daily messages that are full of wisdom about things that all women go through. I love this podcast.

3. The Influence Podcast: I recently found this podcast and I am so glad I did. It features interviews with women who are using the internet to glorify God. These women talk about their relationship with God and how He has called them to do His work. It's really motivating!

Are there any podcasts that you just absolutely love? I'm looking to expand my collection, so let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment